To serve you better, we need to collect certain personal information, such as your first and last names, age, address, e-mail address, telephone number, payment card details, which is necessary to process your requests for quotes or orders.
In accordance with article 27 of the law "Informatique et Libertés" of 6 January 1978, we inform you by an asterisk what mandatory information we need to process and execute your order and reservation..
When do we collect personal data?
- when you request a quote or a reservation from Novela Cuba via our website or directly from our customer service team; by e-mail, letter, fax, or telephone,
- when you subscribe to our newsletter, enter contests or register for special offers,
- when you participate in surveys or send us your suggestions.
In accordance with the law "informatique et libertés" of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access and rectify information concerning you. Thus, you may require that information about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, outdated or whose collection or use, disclosure or retention is prohibited be rectified, completed, clarified, updated or deleted. To do so, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we use your personal data?
We use your Personal Data for the following services:
- In order to process your order, we share certain information with the car, hotel or guest house partner who will provide you with the service.
- To ensure processing and administrative management and for internal analyses;
- In accordance with the legislation applicable to unsolicited e-mails, the Personal Data you provide us may be used to send you information about special offers and promotions, about the latest news about Novela Travel's service offering.
All data collected remains strictly for internal use. We do not trade customer files or confidential information.
Security of credit card payment
Is your payment secure?
Novela Cuba is very careful to respect the protection of the personal information collected. To be prepared for any eventuality, we use a secure SSL payment system.
When you pay by credit card, you indicate your card number, the validity date and the number on the back. Different accesses to authorization servers are then made to verify the data to prevent abuse and fraud. To do this, the server is in encrypted mode and all the information transmitted is encrypted (SSL protocol). Nothing is transmitted in clear on the web.
These icons at the bottom of the page indicate that you are on a secure part of the website. You will notice the https:// (for secure http) appearing in the address bar which also indicates that you are on secure pages.
If, despite all these precautions, an incident occurs as a result of a transaction carried out on our site, the origin of which would surely be technical, your bank is required to refund you the amount debited.
At any time, if you have any doubts, we are at your disposal to advise you and you can contact us directly by phone at +33 (0)1 40 29 40 94.